Friday 11 September 2015

TMI

As I'm new to the whole blogging thing, and because one day I hope at least one person will find my page full of ramblings and take the time to sit and read what I have to say, I guess you'd probably like to know a little about me.
Yes, I know that I am one of the last people to participate in this tag, but really, I've never had much use for it before. But now I'm here and I'd like to share a little about myself...

1. What are you wearing? My school uniform and a hoodie because the house is freezing and I'm only home

2. Have you ever been in love? No, but hopefully I will be one day

3. Have you ever had a terrible break up? That would be hard because I've never actually been on a date with anyone

4. How tall are you? 5ft7"

5. How much do you weigh? That's TMI even for me 

6. Any tattoos? No, but I hope to get one next year

7. Any piercings?  Nope, piercings never appealed to me

8. OTP? Magnus Bane and Alec Lightwood

9. What is your favorite show? Don't get me started... Right now, probably Game of Thrones

10. Who are your favorite bands? The Kooks, The Wombats, The Fratellis, Two Door Cinema Club ect.

11. Something someone you miss? John

12. Favorite song?  Wonderwall - Oasis (original I know)

13. How old are you? 17

14. Zodiac sign? Cancer

15. Quality you look for in a partner? Trust

16. What is your favorite quote? "I was within and without, simultaneously enchanted and repelled by the inexhaustible variety of life" - F. Scott Fitzgerald

17. Who is your favorite actor? Benedict Cumberbatch

18. Favorite color? Purple

19. Loud music or soft? Both

20. Where do you go when you’re sad? Under my duvet

21. How long does it take you to shower? 10-30 mins depending entirely upon the shittiness of the day.

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 30 mins

23. Have you ever been in a physical fight? I've been floored by a rugby ball if that counts?

24. Turn on’s? Good music/literature taste

25. Turn off’s? Obnoxiousness 

26. The reason I joined blogger? To be heard, I guess

27. What are your fears? Frickin' spiders. Creepy little buggers with all those eyes...

28. Last thing that made you cry? All The Bight Places - Jennifer Niven 

29. Last time you said you loved someone? To my best friend in school earlier

30. Meaning behind your blog name? I'm yet to be defined as a person.

31. Last book you read? Shatter Me - Tahereh Mafi

32. The book you’re currently reading? Unravel Me - Tahereh Mafi

33. Last show you watched? New Tricks

34. Last person you talked to? My mum

35. The relationship between you and the last person you texted? Grandparent

36. What is your favorite food? Ice cream

37. Place you want to visit? NYC

38. Last place you were? An ice cream parlour

39. Do you have a crush? Yes

40. Last time you kissed someone?  Last year I think? But technically they kissed me.

41. Last time you were insulted? Idk I block out the haters

42. Favorite flavor of sweet? Blackcurrant 

43. What instruments do you play? Piano

44. Favorite piece of jewelry? An opal necklace

45. Last sport you played? Badminton

46. Last song you sang? I made similar noises to that from'This Is Berk' from HTTDY

47. Favorite pick up line? Haven't a clue

48. Have you ever used it? I've never used any pick up line

49. Last time you hung out with anyone? Last period during school today

50. Who should answer these questions next? Anyone who feels like it

That was a very basic cover of random things I'm into or experiences I've had, but I'll probably reveal more about myself in other pieces a write. It's inevitable.

Song of the day : 'Wonderwall' - Oasis 

N x

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me how you feel